Dr Sangeeta Shetty
About Dr. Sangeeta Shetty
Dr. Sangeeta Shetty is a practicing obstetrician Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist & Laparoscopic Surgeon since last 12 years and has completed her Masters In OBS & Gynaec from Mumbai under the guidance of Dr. Nozer Sheriar.Designation
Consultant - Gynecologist and ObstetricianEducation
MBBS, MD, DGO Fellowship in Reproductive MedicineSpeciality
Cesarean Section / High Risk Pregnancy / Painless Delivery / OCCU / Ectopic Pregnancy / Endometriosis / Hysteroctomy / Menstrual Problems / Myomectomy Surgery / Uterine FIbroids
Experience/ Training/ Workshop :
- Experienced in dealing with all types of Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedures.
- Participated in various Cancer Serving Camps.
- Trained in IUI from Regenesis under the aegis of Reliance Institute of Life Sciences. Mumbai.
- Completed FOGSI Training in Infertility at NIRMITI INFERTILITY & IVF CENTRE, THANE.
- Conducts Antenatal & Postnatal Pregnancy Classes.
Awards and recognitions
- Awarded - The MOGS Dr. D.K.TANK Prize for the Best Paper in subject of 'Serous Borderline Tumors of the Ovaries. is Laparoscopy an alternative?
- Awarded - The MOGS Prize in FREE PAPER PRESENTATION in ENDOSCOPY (Junior Category) on "Hysteroscopy - A Valuable diagnostic tool for Evaluation of Abnormal Perimenopausal Bleeding"
- FEDERATION OF OBSTETRIES & GYNAECOLOGICAL SOCIETIES OF INDIA (FOGSI)
- THANE OBSTETRIES & GYNAECOLOGY SOCIETY (TOGS)